- Purchase the Renewal Packet from our online bookstore. Please be sure to review all contents of packet and the renewal section of our website before beginning your online application.
- Before you begin the online application, make sure that you have completed all renewal requirements, including:
a) First Aid and Infant/Child (Pediatric) CPR certification
b) Documented proof of one of the following types of training:
- 4.5 Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- a three-credit-hour course
- or 45 clock hours
c) A minimum of 80 hours of work experience with young children or families with young children
d) A chosen ECE Reviewer to complete a Letter of Recommendation
e) Membership in a national or local early childhood professional organization
- Before you begin the online application, make sure you have the email address for the early childhood education professional who will write your recommendation. You will submit the recommendation request online.
- Make sure that you are eligible to renew. Remember: you may submit your Renewal Application no sooner than 180 days (6 months) before your credential expiration date.
- Once you are ready, register by clicking "New User Registration" to the left. ( If you do not see the New User Registration button, click the "Login" button on the upper right corner of the screen.)
- Complete the online renewal application, which will include sending your ECE Reviewer your recommendation request.
- Pay the $75 renewal fee.
- Send the Council your verification documents that prove you have met all the requirements outlined in step 1. If you are paying by check or scholarship, you will also send in payment documents. Please do not send these documents until you are instructed to do so by the online application.
- Wait for the Council to review your application and award your renewal.
Register now or Login to fill in your application form onlineLogin