Early Educators Leadership Conference
Inspire, Innovate, Impact: The future is early childhood
OCTOBER 4 – 7, 2023 | HOUSTON, TEXAS
2023 EELC Call for Proposals
The deadline for proposal submissions is Friday, March 3, 2023.
Thank you for your interest in participating in our 2023 Early Educators Leadership Conference.
The Early Educators Leadership Conference (EELC) is a national event that supports a broad vision to advance and unify the early childhood education workforce, inspire early childhood educators, elevate educational leaders, and foster professional development.
The conference will be held October 4-7th, 2023, at the Westin Galleria in Houston, TX. Presenters will receive a one (1) day conference pass for the day of their presentation that may include multiple sessions, lunch, wellness events, and/or networking events (valued at $250).
We will take an in-depth look at building systems, policies and career pathways that aim to rid our profession of bias. We’ll explore the obstacles and barriers that prevent us from inspiring, innovating and impacting the field. At the EELC, industry stakeholders gain knowledge, learn new skills, and network with colleagues.
Featured workshops and panels include:
- Influential figures in the field that have sparked change in our profession
- Networking and team building events to reinforce creativity and problem-solving
- Opportunities to unwind, have fun and practice self-care
As a presenter you will be charged with assisting in our mission to provide a session that aligns with one of the following learning outcomes:
- Fostering Innovation by Committing to Equity: Explore equity, diversity, and inclusion as the cornerstones for fostering culturally responsive work environments and innovative practices.
- Inspiring Changemaker Leadership: Discovery and investigative practices that cultivate and shape the identity of a changemaker.
- Impactful Wellness and ACE Interventions: Information to create sustaining safe, stable, nurturing relationships and environments for all children and families to prevent ACEs and help all children reach their full potential.
- All presenters are responsible for making and paying for their own hotel reservations and travel expenses.
- No sales or promotion of products will be allowed during presentations.
- Only complete proposals will be considered.
If you would like to present at the 2023 EELC, please complete the form below.