Make Plans for EELC 2023!
Congratulations to all who registered for this year’s Early Educators Leadership Conference. Our conference is at full capacity and registration is now closed. Thank you for your continued commitment to the ECE field and we look forward to welcoming you in Houston.
The Early Educators Leadership Conference (EELC) is a national event that supports a broad vision to advance and unify the early childhood education workforce, inspire early childhood educators, elevate educational leaders, and foster professional development.
The 2023 EELC theme Inspire, Innovate, Impact: The Future is Early Childhood, will align with sessions that are designed to take an in-depth look at building systems, policies and career pathways that aim to rid our profession of bias. We’ll explore the obstacles and barriers that prevent us from inspiring, innovating and impacting the field.
The sessions focus include:
- Fostering Innovation by Committing to Equity: Equity, diversity, and inclusion are the cornerstones of fostering culturally responsive work environments and innovative practices.
- Inspiring Changemaker Leadership: Our sessions will (1) allow the discovery and investigative practices that cultivate and shape the identity of a changemaker.
- Impactful Wellness and ACE Interventions: This track is geared to provide information to create sustaining safe, stable, nurturing relationships and environments for all children and families can prevent ACEs and help all children reach their full potential.
Who Attends EELC?
EELC brings together national and international leaders, policymakers, early childhood professionals, higher education institutions and early childhood training organizations all under one roof. EELC allows a unique opportunity to explore your full career potential as a professional in early childhood education through specialized ECE knowledge in each conference session.
Hotel & Accommodations
We’ve sold out of rooms at the official conference hotel and have arranged additional rooms at the sister hotel, the Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria. It is a quick walk through the Galleria and is identical to the Westin Galleria Houston.
The Westin Galleria Houston (change to Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria) is a Four-Diamond AAA hotel with direct access to The Galleria mall. Get energized for the day ahead with complimentary coffee or tea ahead at or unwind with craft cocktails at our Lobby Bar. Exercise with a view at the 24-hour WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio and stay cool in the outdoor pool.
Designed especially for the art of celebration, the stunning hotel recently updated all of its event spaces, providing a fresh setting for our conference. When the sun sets over Houston, feel refreshed in your spacious room or suit, featuring Westin Heavenly® Beds, flat-screen TVs, skyline panoramas with deluxe amenities. In a prestigious location, The Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria provides easy access to everything the city has to offer.
An All-Inclusive Conference Experience
The Council is known for its all-inclusive conference design which allows registered attendees to enjoy meals, snacks, deluxe hotel accommodations, health and wellness and professional development sessions for one price. In 2023, we will offer the same all-inclusive design with exciting program activities and events attendees are sure to love!
Inclusive conference registration includes:
- Welcome Reception & Dinner
- 3 breakfast buffets
- 2 lunch events
- 2 additional dinners and special events
- 3 Nights Hotel Accommodations – Single/Double (October 4-7, 2023)