If you need to renew your CDA® credential, the Council is offering a cost-effective Renewal Amnesty Program for a limited time. The December 31, 2021, deadline for the program is fast approaching. Looking for reasons to renew? Here are the top five:
Top 5 Reasons to Renew your CDA:
- Cost: The Renewal Amnesty Program provides a $300 savings to renew your CDA.
- Eligible: Even if your CDA expired as far back as 2010, you are eligible to participate in the program.
- Easy: Our online resources make it easy to renew your CDA.
- Qualified: The CDA is one of the top requested credentials for the ECE sector.
- Portable: Your active CDA is a nationally transferable credential.
Don’t delay. Now is the perfect time to make your credential active again!
Get Ready, Set and…
Renew Today Review Tutorial
If you are a Maryland early educator, there are special funding options available for you to renew your credential. The Maryland State Department of Education and the Council are now partnering to provide thousands of Maryland early educators with support to cover the cost of CDA renewal application fees and books. We encourage Maryland educators to learn more about how to apply for these financial awards by clicking here.