How would you like to find out about the life of an exceptional educator and the leader of the Council for Professional Recognition? This post recognizes our CEO, Dr. Valora Washington, who has been in...
Published by CounciLINK on August 23, 2018
The Council has a deep commitment to the early childhood education professional advancement of our CDA and PDS communities while providing quality customer experience. In that spirit, we are very pleased to announce some new upcoming technology changes in the next few weeks that will improve and streamline your online user experience with us.
4 exciting updates for all Council customers with YourCouncil:
1. Easy account setup with login and self-service password reset
2. A new look with improved navigation and integrated Council Store
3. Quick access buttons and online chat feature
4. Built-in responsive design on any device – computer, tablet, or smartphone!
CDA and PD Specialists Features on YourCouncil
- The CDA Home Visitor Credential is going live – Home Visitor CDA candidates will be able to complete their entire application online.
- Access all your CDA applications – CDA candidates seeking a second credential setting will now be able to apply and renew online.
- Special accommodations and language specialization requests will now be available online.
- Online initial CDA candidates will save $75 and renewal CDA candidates save $25.
- User will be able to view most YourCouncil pages, instructions and resources in multiple languages, including English, Spanish, Chinese and Arabic – with more to come!
- Updated resource libraries for training materials at your fingertips 24/7.
Welcome to the Council and thank you for checking out our new blog. It is with great excitement that the Council takes the first step in the world of blogging to communicate with all of...